Monday 7 May 2012

Hello!


Hello, welcome to my blog. I decided to start a blog to just generally share my thoughts. I love graphic design and photography and would love to share more of my work. Generally I do "Christian Graphic Design" like backgrounds for my laptop and adding scripture into my photos. I have also done a lyric video in After Effects which I will be posting at some point later. I really enjoy doing graphics as I love to see the final product, even if it takes hours to do, I am proud of it. It's something I've created.

I haven't had the easiest of times lately, my mum died of cancer 6 months ago and my nanny died too 2 months later. I am dealing with anxiety, panic attacks and depression at the moment as well as issues with my faith. By this I mean that lately I've been finding it hard to fully put my trust in God. I've found it hard to pray and read the Bible and really feel loved by Him. I aim to be very honest in this blog so that it will help me deal with my emotions and how I am feeling. I also hope that I can encourage other teenagers who may be in the same situation. 

I go to Les Camps Methodist Church and help out a lot with the children's group - Lightbulb which I love doing and get a lot out of every week. 

Anyway now you know a little about me... Hope you enjoy the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment